Sale-pushing features of Opencart Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Easy to install & configure
OpenCart multi-vendor marketplace is very easy to install and OpenCart store can be converted into a multivendor marketplace withing minutes.
Sellers can easily register themselves in the marketplace by simply filling a registration form and after approving from the admin they can start selling products on the marketplace.
OpenCart multi-vendor marketplace allows the store admin to set a global commission for the sellers. And store admin can set the commission to category level as well.
Sellers can list the products from their dashboard. The OpenCart marketplace is compatible with all product types. Products are visible on the front-end after getting approved.
The orders received from the multi-seller marketplace and their related information can be viewed in a separate tab of the marketplace module. The store admin can keep a track of the orders received.
Customized Email Templates
OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace offers multiple email templates for managing the overall Marketplace communication between the sellers and the admin.
Review and Rating Management
OpenCart multi-vendor marketplace allows the customers to give reviews to the products and sellers. These reviews need to be approved by the store admin before displaying it in the front-end.
Using the OpenCart marketplace store admin can allot categories to the sellers and sellers can only upload products in the assigned categories only. However, if required they can request for new category also.
Few OpenCart Marketplace Snapshots
Experience how your OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace will look with a few demo screens.
OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace
The OpenCart-based eCommerce store owners can covert their store into a multivendor marketplace like Etsy and eBay. This OpenCart multi-vendor marketplace extension is very easy to install in your store and this will enable the vendor functionality at your store. Other sellers can easily register and add their products to the marketplace. The different aspects of the store management rest in the hands of the store owner.
Admin Benefits of OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace:
- 1. The store admin can easily convert their OpenCart eCommerce site into a whole new and fully-functional multi-seller marketplace.
- 2. The OpenCart Multi-vendor marketplace module supports all types of products consisting of simple, configurable, and bundled.
- 3. The OpenCart marketplace module enables the store admin to set the global as well as the category-based commission to be charged to the vendors.
- 4. The store admin can easily monitor the seller’s profile and products being listed in the marketplace. They can easily approve or disapprove of the seller’s profile from the admin interface of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace module.
- 5. The admin can also the categories to the sellers. Additionally, the sellers can send a category request to the store admin. These requests are processed by the store admin from the back-interface of the OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace module.
- 6.OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace plugin offers custom shipping options. If this feature is enabled, the sellers can list their own shipping methods.
- 7. The OpenCart Marketplace Extension offers easy tracking of sales reports.
Seller Benefits of OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace:
- 1. The third-party sellers can easily register as a seller at the marketplace just by filling a simple registration form.
- 2. Once the account is approved by the store admin, the sellers can add their products to the marketplace from their dashboard.
- 3. The vendors will get an option to track the overall transaction and sales data from the seller’s dashboard.
- 4. The sellers can request a new category whenever required and admin can approve or disapprove these categories request from their admin panel.
- 5. Sellers can also add new shipping methods if this feature is enabled by the store admin.