Transform your single-vendor website into a fully functional marketplace using the Knowband OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module. The OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module allows the admin to construct a marketplace similar to Amazon, eBay, or Etsy where numerous sellers can offer their products.
What are the basic highlights of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module?
OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Module offers basic highlights, listed below:
1.OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace Plugin offers easy marketplace creation
- Once the OpenCart Marketplace extension installed and enabled, the single-vendor site turns into a multi-vendor marketplace.
- The OpenCart Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension’s straightforward interface makes store management easier for site administrators. Multilingual compatibility is provided by the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace extension.
- As a result, the material can be displayed in a variety of languages. The dashboard also allows sellers to conveniently manage their shops.
2. Provide seller management
- Vendors can easily create a seller account by filling out a simple form. The admin of the OpenCart Multi vendor Marketplace plugin then approves the seller’s profile from the backend.
- Vendors can list products from the dashboard once their account has been approved. Furthermore, products are also accepted or refused through the OpenCart marketplace extension’s backend.
- With the OpenCart Marketplace Plugin, admins may quickly assign categories to their products. The store owner may simply check the list of sellers as well as their relevant information. From the backend of the OpenCart Multi seller Marketplace plugin, the admin can even update the seller’s profile.
3. OpenCart Marketplace Module offers a customized email template feature
- The Opencart Marketplace plugin provides a variety of email templates for managing all Marketplace interactions between vendors and administrators, as well as between sellers and customers.
- Admin can view and update the email templates text. Moreover, to notify sellers of canceled orders, an order cancel template is available.
4. Review and Rating Management
- If the admin of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace extension has enabled this functionality, consumers can leave reviews and ratings for both products and vendors. Customers can provide reviews if this option is enabled. Reviews are found in the OpenCart Marketplace extension’s admin interface. If necessary, the administrator can alter the reviews.
- Once the shop admin approves the seller’s reviews from the backend of the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace plugin, shown in the frontend.
5. Versatile Approach
All Opencart themes and versions are compatible with the powerful Opencart Multi-vendor Marketplace addon. Furthermore, the Opencart Marketplace extension for Opencart supports all currencies and products.
6. Seller transactions
- The seller transaction tracked by the admin using the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace extension’s backend. Moreover, the OpenCart marketplace plugin used to view their earnings as well as the commission levied on those earnings.
- Filters provided allow the administrator to view transaction history for a specific time period. From their dashboard, sellers can see their earnings, pending amounts, as well as commissions charged.
Knowband plugins designed in a manner to enhance the performance of your stores. Furthermore, Knowband offers modules for platforms such as Opencart, Prestashop, etc.