Opencart back in stock is a must have extension due to great benefits.
Imagine you visit any online website store and find that your favorite product is available but not in the favorite color or size( if it’s a dress). Feeling disappointed is natural. Out-of-stock situations happen mostly during the launch of a smartphone.
There are times when your favorite color of the phone goes out of stock even before the consumer adds it to his shopping cart. Furthermore, if the customer is not told when the product is restocked, the store owner risks losing the transaction. As a result, this issue can be resolved with the use of a simple Back in Stock notification with the OpenCart Back in Stock Extension by Knowband.
How does opencart back in stock capture email addresses?
- Customers can subscribe to receive notifications when their preferred product is back in stock on the website using the Opencart back in stock notification plugin by Knowband. Moreover, customers who have subscribed to that product will receive an email notification via the Opencart back-in-stock notification extension.
- To gather client email addresses, the extensions allow you to integrate Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and SendInBlue. This will help you capture all of your customers’ email addresses. All of the email addresses in the admin’s Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and SendInBlue email lists can be integrated.
- The list of all product back-in-stock subscribers can be viewed by the administrator. Any customer can be removed from this list, and the subscriber list can be downloaded in CSV format. Customers can check all of the subscribed products for which they need notification from the store merchant. Customers can also unsubscribe from any product in their subscription list. The Opencart back-in-stock extension allows administrators to send low stock alert notifications to customers. Furthermore, administrators may define a quantity after which the email will be sent to subscribers.
What are other features of opencart back in stock?
- Customers can browse the list of subscribing products if the admin allows it. The admin can also provide users the ability to remove products from the list. By selecting the quantity for the low stock alert notice, the admin can send it to the subscribed consumers.
- Admin can modify the notification box’s appearance and feel.
For retailers, out-of-stock items may be a genuine pain. On the one hand, you don’t want to lose out on future purchases by removing them from your website. On the other hand, if a consumer tries to buy a product and discovers that it is out of stock, they are likely to quit your website. Consumers can buy the goods from a competitor.
However, a back-in-stock alerts system cannot only salvage the transaction. The plugin even provides an excellent opportunity to communicate with the consumer. It even creates additional money. Hence, Knowband back-in-stock notification recommended.
Knowband, a well-known eCommerce development firm, offers Opencart plugin development services to help you improve the functionality of your online stores. Besides providing efficient plugins, Knowband offers efficient post-sales support to the customers.