Google Shopping services enables store owners to showcase their product to a wide audience. Google Shopping service displays the product, product details every time a user makes a relevant query. Google Shopping not only expands the online presence but also helps the customers to research and compare the products. Google Shopping is supported by Google AdWords and Google Merchant Center. It is the Google Merchant Center that helps the store admin to upload the product feeds. The product feeds includes the product details formatted by Google and all this information needs to be updated constantly.
The biggest advantage of selling on Google Shopping is that it will promote the products among the wider audience and brings more traffic to the site. To make the listing and management process effortless, Knowband offers OpenCart Google Shopping Integration extension to enable the store owners to upload the feeds effortlessly. The connector module offers the fastest way to sync the products at Google Merchant Center.
How the Google Shopping Feed for OpenCart Extension works?
OpenCart Google Shopping Synchronizer extension allows the store admin to connect and list their products from the admin interface of Google Shopping Feed for OpenCart. Steos to setup the connection.
- First, the store owner needs to install the OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Extension and configure the module in the admin panel of the store.
- Next, the store admin needs to submit the API details in the general setting tab of the admin panel.
- Once the setup process is completed, the store admin can start managing the Google Shopping store listing.
Major benefits of the OpenCart Google Shopping Integration
- Store admin can map the entire OpenCart category to the Google Shopping Category.
- Sellers can easily map the Google language with the OpenCart Language.
- Store owners can list a range of products on Google shopping. OpenCart Google Shopping Connector allows the admin to exclude the out of stock and products below a specific price range.
- It saves admin efforts and time in managing the manual product feed.
Features offered by the Google Shopping Feed
- OpenCart Google Shopping Connector Extension enable the store owner to select the basic settings to list the product. The basic details include store category selection, Currency, Language and other required fields.
- The Google Shopping Feed for OpenCart offers different placeholders for the various product description.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Extension allows the store admin to exclude products that are out of stock or products below a specific price or the products which do not have any UPC or EAN number.
- UTM parameters of the Google Shopping OpenCart Synchronization extension allows the store admin to track the source of the traffic to their OpenCart store.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Extension enable the admin to view the list of listed products and their details like image, Listing Id, Name, Profile to which product is mapped, Listing Status and Date Added from the admin panel of the OpenCart store.
- OpenCart Google Shopping Integration allows the admin to sync the feeds from the OpenCart Store to Google Shopping.
- Store admin can track and update the status of the product on the product listing page of the Google Shopping OpenCart connector plug-in from the backend of the store.
In addition to the above features, Knowband offers Google Shopping Integration Extension for platforms like PrestaShop and Magento 2. To know in detail about the working, installation and other features of OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Extension, please refer to the User Guide.
In case of any confusion or doubt regarding the OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Extension, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].