If you have been wanting to impress your visitors and looking forward to more conversions, having the option to install the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension would be beneficial for you and your store as well. The OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension is designed to allow your visitors and customers to choose the delivery date and time at their convenience. This is a great way of enhancing the user experience at your eCommerce store and giving your visitors to convert and become a customer.
Having the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension on your website can prove to be a big boost in sales and conversions that too without actually pushing the customers towards buying.
So, the question here – how does the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension help the store and the customers? This blog talks about the stunning features of OpenCart prefer delivery time extension and the benefits for both the store owner as well as the customers. Go ahead and read the blog till the end.
Features of the OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension
Customers can choose the date and time of delivery
The OpenCart prefer delivery allows the customers to input their choice of date and time for the deliveries on the checkout page.
The customers can change the date and time post order
The OpenCart module lets them make the changes post order.
Calendar format for selecting the date and drop down for the time
The customers would find a calendar format for the date and a drop-down menu for choosing the time slot of the delivery.
The store admin can configure the ‘time slot range’ by the need.
The start time of the delivery and the end time of the day can also be configured in the Prefer delivery time OpenCart extension by Knowband.
The delivery time slot of the OpenCart prefer delivery time plugin is optional
The delivery time slot of the OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension an optional feature that the store admin can activate or deactivate from the admin front. It is optional for the admin to display the time slot and he can disable it from the back-end.
No-delivery days can be marked
The store admin can easily mark the no delivery days by setting them from the back-end of the OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension.
Set up of start delivery and end delivery time
The OpenCart prefer delivery plugin allows the store owner to set up the start delivery and end delivery time of the day.
The email template is customizable
The email template that comes with the OpenCart prefer delivery time module is customizable. The store admin can customize it from the back-end.
The OpenCart prefer delivery date by Knowband time is SSL Compatible.
Ease of installation and configuration
The OpenCart preferred delivery time extension is easy to install and configure. Not even a single line of code needs to be changed to implement the functionality of the module.
Benefits of the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension for the store owner
- With the help of the OpenCart prefer delivery time extension, the store admin gives the freedom to the customers in choosing the date and time of delivery as per their choice.
- The store admin gives a better user-experience to the customers.
- This feature is uncommon on websites and acts as an opportunity to leverage the feature.
- The admin can easily activate and deactivate the time selection option from the back-end of this OpenCart preferred delivery date and time extension.
- The store admin can set the start and end delivery time from the back-end of the OpenCart preferred delivery time module.
- The store admin can also allow the customers to update the delivery day and time after the order has already been placed.
Benefits of the OpenCart prefer delivery date and time extension for the customers
- The customers can easily choose the delivery date and time as per their convenience.
- The customers can change the delivery date and time after placing the order.
To know more about the OpenCart preferred delivery time extension, click on the video below.