Numerous internet vendors encourage their customers to sign up as affiliates. Moreover, thanks to the Opencart affiliate and referral program, they get extra money from the store. Affiliates employ a range of techniques to compensate other customers for client and referrer referrals. However, the admin enables affiliate registration by using the Opencart referral plugin. When a brand-new user registers or does business using the affiliate user’s referral code, this occurs. With the Opencart affiliate and referral programme extension, affiliate clients selects between regional or personalised global commission rates.
Website visitors start to enrol in affiliate programmes with the help of Knowband’s Opencart affiliate and referral programme plugin. By supplying a referral code, affiliate users are in fact paid for bringing visitors to a website. A website’s admin user can increase conversions by leveraging the features of the Opencart affiliate programme plugin.
Listed below are some features of the Opencart Affiliate Module:
- For the purpose of receiving referral commissions, users must register as affiliates.
- Whether to enable or disable the new affiliate registration is up to the administrator.
- By using the referral channels the administrator has chosen on the affiliate customer dashboard, the affiliate invites customers.
- The Opencart affiliate module gives admin the option to enable or disable social sharing on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- The online shop decides whether the affiliate keeps membership permanently or reverts to regular customer status after some time.
- The admin decides whether the affiliate will still receive compensation for referral-based purchases after a fixed time has passed. Utilizing Opencart’s affiliate and referral programme plugin, the administrator accomplishes this.
- To customise the suggestion that will be considered for determining commission, the admin edits the Opencart referral plugin.
- The proprietor of the shop has access to and the authority to alter details regarding affiliate clients, including commission percentages.
- The store owner is able to view the list of suggestions that consumers have provided in the Opencart affiliate module. Whether he commissions them or not is up to him.
- The administrator has access to the affiliate client’s commission history and total earnings.
- Thanks to the Opencart affiliate and referral programme plugin, the admin sees and accept or reject pay out requests.
- The functionality of the Opencart referral plugin allows users to view a list of all the commissions they have earned. They also calculate any commission that might be due as a result of an order or user registration.
- Direct pay out requests and voucher payments for commissions are both frequent among users.
Using this addon has several advantages for the store owner, including:
- Using this Opencart Referral Program Extension, the administrator makes it possible for users to participate in the affiliate programme.
- The module assists with word-of-mouth. Through the exchange of referral codes, users of the website help the store owner advertise the goods on other platforms.
- Customers who join up to become affiliates are able to get money while contributing to an increase in sales.
- Customers use the Opencart affiliate referral network to submit a payout request to receive their commission.
- Users save money on extra purchases by using the vouchers they earned with the Opencart Affiliate & Referral Program extension.
Please email us at [email protected] if you run into any issues or need a custom tweak for this extension. To have the extension modified to meet the needs of your business, please contact us.